Monday, January 7, 2013

Pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen in Brun Beam Review


Not exactly a pen, I would actually call this a crayon. The Pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen is a creamy eyeshadow built to last.

Featured in 7 different shades, this chubby crayon glides color on the lid very smoothly. It's also very easy to use and I didnt even have to use a brush.  I just blended the formula on my lid with my ring finger, added some mascara and I was good to go. 

This shadow is so great and can be used in many different ways. It can be used as an all over lid eyeshadow, to line your eyes, and even as a highlighter depending on which shade you get. 

Containing Vitamin E, this eyeshadow nourishes and protects your skin and it has peptides, which plumps any fine lines that you might have. 



Beam Brum is described by Pixi as a cool brown. I agree, although I did see some bronze shimmer in the formula. 

The only downside that I see in this product is that it comes incased in plastic. When you need to sharpen it, you'll lose some of the product. I recommend melting the product into a small jar so that you get every gram.

For $18.00 you get 0.16 oz of color of product. I would definitely purchase this product again. I'm liking Bronze Brillance, Gilded
  Mink and Graphite Glint. 

You can purchase Pixi products on their website, or Target.

Have you tried Pixi? 


xo, Sabrina 

No comments:

Post a Comment