Wednesday, October 3, 2012

NEW Limited Edition Maybelline Baby Lips Swatches + Mini Review

Earlier this year, Maybelline launched six lip balms called Baby Lips. They contain SPF 20 and provide 8 hrs of hydration that results in visibly renewed lips in about 4 weeks or so. I have all of the six original shades: Quenched, Peppermint, Cherry Me, Grape Vine, Pink Punch, and Peach Kiss. My favorite is Cherry Me, because I'm able to rock a low-key red lip.  Yesterday, I stopped by Walgreens to get a free lip balm with a coupon that I won from Nivea, with no luck, when I noticed they had new Limited Edition Shades. There were 3 Limited edition shades made that came in sets of two. One of the sets came with an original shade. Luckily for me, that was the exact shade I had given my daughter because her favorite color is purple. The new Limited Edition Shades are Coral Crush, Twinkle, and Pink Wink.



Coral Crush smells like pomegranate.  
Twinkle smells like strawberry.
Pink Wink smells like bubble gum. 
I love that the scents are subtle and not overwhelming.

 

I decided to just swatch on my arm, since you really won't be able to tell the difference on my lips. The Coral Crush does have color. The other two give off a sheen but you are able to tell the difference, side by side.  



I love these new shades and will be carrying at least one in my purse. 
 



xo Sabrina 




 

1 comment: