Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Faves

At the end of each month, I would love to try to showcase my fave items that I've been using constantly for that month. I would've done this post on Sunday but I had just arrived back home from a road trip to Florida to visit my sister-in-law and met my first nephew. So here it goes:


 
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector with SPF 15. Perfect for days when you don't want a lot of coverage. I'm big on wearing SPF. It has to be in my moisturizer or foundation.


Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural. This blush has a mini brush in the bottom which is perfect to have in your purse. Claims to keep you in a good mood.


mark. LipClick SPF 15 Color Shine Lipstick in Pinkie. I LOVE this color. Great for all skin tones. You can purchase this through my eboutique 



mark Lash Act Build and Define Mascara is amazing! Customize your lashes with this innovative brush that delivers two different looks with a quick twist! Brush on the non-smudging, non-clumping formula to build full, flirty lashes or turn the top of the wand for a brush that literally lengthens before your eyes. You can purchase this from my eboutique


Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Cherry Me is awesome for days when you want some color without the boldness of a lipstick. Perfect for a sheer red lip. 

Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24 HR Cream Gel Shadow in Bad to the Bronze is great for everyday wear. It's a color that goes with everything which is why I've been wearing it almost everyday! :)


I got the smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer when I purchased the Try It Kit from Sephora. I love how it feels buttery soft on my skin. I love to mix this with my Garnier BB Cream for an even more flawless coverage.






11 comments:

  1. IM on the BB cream too AND the Smashbox ~ Luv the Photo finish!! bronzer and eye liner mostly, no shadow..and lip gloss =)any color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun finds! I got to test the BB Cream (and now have two tubes that were both test items lol), I like it. As for my stuff for this month? I am not sure -- I use the primer and I love it too, am hunting for a good find on a full size one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Are you signed up for their emails?

      Delete
  3. I liked the Garnier BB cream- but not the smell.That could just be me, lol. I like the brush on the mascara.
    Mhoward

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using an oil of olay wash I love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olay is one of my favorite brands for soap. I love how the scent lasts on my skin longer than others. Almost like perfume.

      Delete
  5. I just got the color tattoo in gold and teal recently. I was playing with the gold this weekend and I really liked it, but I still haven't tried on the teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should try them both together! Apply Bold Gold all over the lid and do a winged liner with Tenacious Teal! I bet you'll love it. :)

      Delete