Monday, October 1, 2012

Think Pink When It Comes to Breast Cancer Awareness

I'm sure that you have noticed that the color pink is just about everywhere now. October is one my favorite months of the year because it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I get to shop for products in my favorite color while giving back to such a great cause. You can purchase pretty much everything from beauty products to household items. Recently, I've learned that women aren't the only ones who can get affected by this. Men can also get breast cancer as well. It can happen at any age as well. I haven't gotten a mammogram before but I plan on doing so soon. I've also been fortunate to not have any one in my family affected by breast cancer yet, but that won't stop me from being generous and giving back. Here are a look at some items, you can purchase and give back to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. I think I may purchase a few of these, as well, I just love pink! :)

 Smashbox BCRF Be Legendary Lipstick 

 

 

IMAN Pink Luxury Lip Stain






                                         

Orly Beauty Pretty in Pink Nail Polish Set in 
You Are Not Alone, Be Brave, and Embrace 




Giuliana Rancic for LOFT necklace



Clinique Limited Edition Plumped Up Pink Chubby Stick



Clinique Limited Edition Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion


vineyard vines Breast Cancer Awareness Basketweave Bracelet  



CHI Home Flat Iron, Breast Cancer Awareness Combination Pack





 

The North Face Jacket, Denali Fleece Breast Cancer Awareness

 

Pink Envelope Juniors Jacket, Belted Trench Coat

 

Betsey Johnson Watch, Women's Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Leather Strap
Stila Breast Cancer Awareness Cheek Palette
essie breast cancer color collection
 
 Bobbi Brown Pink Peony Set 

 I'm loving all of these! Which item(s) is your favorite?

 

 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment