Wednesday, January 2, 2013

GOSH Cosmetics Velvet Touch Lipstick in Shocking Coral 145 [Review & Swatches]

I never heard of Gosh Cosmetics until I went to Walgreens, in search of Sinful Color's Lip Shine [check my review here]. They are a company from Denmark and recently came to the United States. I instantly fell in love with their packaging. It has that smooth velvety finish kind of like the NARS Cosmetics packaging. I also love that their cosmetics come in bright playful colors. After much debating on what product to buy, I went with their Velvet Touch Lipstick in Shocking Coral 145. The formula went on smooth. It has a nice creamy texture to it. The smell has a faint hint of sweetness to it.

Website's claims: GOSH VELVET TOUCH LIPSTICK gives an intense and lasting color to the lips due to a high concentration of color pigments. Instense and very staying colour. Brillant and shiny look. Extra care and protection of the lips. Contains SPF 6.






[Swatch w/o Flash]

[Swatch w/ Flash]

I purchased this lipstick for $15.00. Although, I purchased it at Walgreens, for some weird reason I cannot find it on the website. Every website, I look at says that GOSH is not available in the US only in the UK, so it seems like they may have gotten here very recently. If you are dying to try one of their cosmetics, it doesn't hurt to check your local Walgreens or buy online at Superdrug, a UK store.

Also, GOSH is 

Have you tried GOSH Cosmetics yet?
Do share!


xo, Sabrina 

No comments:

Post a Comment