Friday, November 30, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

Love the Naked Palettes, but wish they weren't so sparkly and shimmery? Well, Urban Decay has finally made your wish come true! 

Credit: Urban Decay
 
Six FULL size matte eyeshadows composed of neutrals all for $27. That's $4.50 each which is a great value. Two of the shades are repeats and the other four are entirely new.

 Credit: Urban Decay 
 Venus (soft, off-white demi-matte), Foxy (cream bisque matte), Walk of Shame (very light nude matte), Naked2 (taupe matte), Faint (warm, dusty brown matte) and Crave (deepest, darkest brown/black matte)


Urban Decay says that Venus is a demi-matte shade and is the perfect highlighting shade. You can wear these shades alone or together to create the perfect neutral smokey eye. Urban Decay also claims that this palette offers insane color payoff. 

I purchased it this morning and cannot wait to try it out. I am a little upset at the shipping charge - $8.00. I think that may be a little too steep to charge customers. I thought, it was going to be about $5.00 or so. I really didn't want to spend more money to get the free shipping since nothing else caught my attentionA mystery deluxe product was added to my cart automatically. I can't wait to see what that will be!

This palette is only availabe on Urban Decay. Starting in February, it will be available at other stores. 


So, are you planning on buying this palette or waiting to find it under the Christmas tree?  

No comments:

Post a Comment